No Tags Found!

Amitmhrm

Hi All... See below how we miss each other, if don’t get reply.. :wink: :wink: >>>>> >>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg we_is_friends.._196.jpg (45.0 KB, 103 views)

dipeshkapoor

What was that ???
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

From India, New Delhi
shrutiarjun

Amit..............you take a break. I thinkyou are surfing a lot.
As Deepesh Asked what was the message you were trying to convey?
There is no connection between the picture and the message. However you have proved your true colours with friends.
EVERYBODY CAREFUL!!!!!!!!
Howzaaaaat.
Sindhu

From India, Delhi
Amitmhrm

Dear Sindhu.. You is been used for all of you Friends.. :wink: :wink: So i think you all must be Careful.... :wink: :wink:
From India, Ahmadabad
Amitmhrm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry Sindhu.. but complete body is there.. its the problem with you that you are not able to see the images.. :wink: :wink: :wink:
From India, Ahmadabad
hanuma

hello ramesh bala..what to send????
amit i did not understand that image...
What is mr.ramesh bala asking here..where to send and what to send???
Time and again he comes up with the same " pl send "
What does he mean???
Hanuma

From India, Kakinada
Amitmhrm

Dear Hanuma.. The image represents that how much we miss each other, when don’t get any mail or a reply here.. Regarding Ramesh.. I will only say Dear ramesh ab to bade ban jao.. :wink:
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.