No Tags Found!

bodhisutra

Misunderstandings happen because either the other guy is prejudiced or you are sending the wrong signals.
Sharing a piece on how to deal with it: Why does everyone misunderstand me?

From India, Delhi
coolnavya24

The concept of putting the onus of clear communication on the speaker is interesting though I would really appreciate if you had talked about some simple Do's and Don'ts type of pointers - What can I do today to avoid being misunderstood.
Any follow up post focusing on practical steps on the cards?

From India, Ghaziabad
bodhisutra

Appreciate your suggestion Navya. We will follow up with a post on practical steps for misunderstanding-free communication.
From India, Delhi
hungrycaterpillar

A close friend of mine is an example - he is shy, hesitates to talk to others, remain aloof in office gatherings and speaks only when spoken to.
People think he is arrogant and difficult to get along with. However, I know its not the case - he is a fun and easy going person to be with. Those who know him know this but not many people know his real self.
It's a common occurence in offices. Don't know what could be done though.

From India, Ghaziabad
Vaishalee Parkhi

A well thought out article. Also appreciate Coolnavya's suggestion and look forward for such do's and don'ts for misunderstanding free communication.
Thanks for sharing.
Regards,
Vaishalee Parkhi

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.