No Tags Found!

anitakanwar

Greetings to all,
I am working in an IT Software company and we have a policy to give 1.5 leaves per month to every employee as CL & SL in total but i want to know when is the employee eligible to take CL / SL.
Suppose if someone has joined on 1st march so can he take 2-3 Sl after 10-15 days of his joining and if yes according to which rule or law he is eligible to take leave

From India, Chandigarh
Sharmila Das

Dear Ms. Anita Kanwar,
Provision of leaves pertaining to number of CL, SL, and EL are governed as per state to state Besides, any employee joining the organization is entitled to get CL and SL from the first day of joining his services.
CL can be taken during the year end as it stands lapsed if unused.
SL can be taken as desired and is carry forwarded to the next calendar year.
Conversely, EL is alloted to the employee only after the completion of one year of his continuos service (in the year an employee should not have worked less than 240 days) which counted starting from the calendar year.

From India, Visakhapatnam
kamalkantps

Dear Anita,
Please Check with your HR about your leave policy for new joiners as the leave policy varies from company to company. Generally all companies give 1 day leave per month during probation. By your description it also seems to me as if you work on contractor's roll for an IT company (please tell me it is the case). In such case you will be entitled for 1.5 leaves straight away. Generally in case of sickness Companies allow to take leaves more than entitlement and adjust them in subsequent months. Though it all depends upon the policy of the company you are working with.
Feel free to revert in case of further doubt.

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.