No Tags Found!

priyanka.bansod12@gmail.com

Dear all, In order to find out the reason of high attrition or to control the attrition, I have started attrition control analysis through RAG analysis method (monthly basis), which helps in two ways:

- Analyze the reason for increasing the no. of resigned/abscond cases.

- Adopt various retention strategies to retain "KEY" employees.

How I process -

1) Prepare the excel sheet of team members every month including new joinees & excluding left cases.

2) Send the list to the respective team leaders along with the instructions.

3) Instructions involves -

Red - Employees who have already left state the status RED along with the reason

Amber - Those cases whom you believe chances of resigning/planning to leave or cases with bad performance related to productivity, attendance, job knowledge etc

Green - Loyal to the org. , Overall good performance (above mentioned criteria)

4) Excel Sheet involves columns

Name

Employee ID

Team leader's name

RAG status (Red, Amber, Green)

Comments/Reason for Red & Amber status

Conseling Done by TL

5) Here,we focus more on Amber status, so that Key employee can be retained/convinced at the right time.

6) I have added another column i.e, "KEY EMPLOYEE" to make it easy for us, as we can focus more on those cases who have good performance through out and must be retained.

7) Now, this month's status , will be forwarded in next month to all the team leaders, where it would be clear that how many team members have been retained by changing there status from Amber to Green.

Kindly suggest if any changes required in the procedure.

Regards,

Priyanka

From India, Mumbai
rajbir86yadav

Dear priyanka,
you want to study of the causes of workers/employees retention, that why employee are leaving their job,
on behalf of above statement i become capble to know that you are not holding exit interview , you should concerntrate on your going or leaving employee only these employee will explain you the reason of retention, this should be your first concern area, but you are adopting second step that is not much result full for you.
second prepare some plans for recreational and recognition or rewards or employees engagement activities and try to motivate them for maximum participation
your present step is also good but you are going in the depth of the problem, but solution is around of the peoblem, so come out form problem then you will get solution.
Regards
Rajbir

From India, Coimbatore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.