No Tags Found!

training_passion

Hi! Everyone,
Posting this presentation made on Job Description by me. Would request you to give your feedback for further improvement as i have to present this in a training session. Your feedback would help me in improving upon the weaker areas.
Regards,
Deepak Sharma

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt job_description_940.ppt (678.5 KB, 746 views)

tinathapa

can u tell me how should i start my summer project on job description?
im doing my summer project from an automotive manufacturing company.plz tell me in little detail,i mean if u can help me with the contents of at least index to have an idea.or u can mail me the reply on

From India
Autumn Jane

Dear Training Passion

Good effort but needs to be more careful & thorough. My comments as follows:

Slides 2 – Objectives
1. Job Description is not a process. It is an output or outcome of a Job Analysis process.
2. Unless you will be narrating, but cannot find any slides that present the legal aspects of job descriptions.
3. Objective 3 is ambiguous – are you training staff to write their own job descriptions or are your staff suppose to write their subordinate’s job description?

Slides 3 & 4
1. Consolidates them under same heading e.g. Uses of Job Descriptions
2. There should be more uses for job descriptions. Do research further.

Slides 5 – Sections of Job Descriptions
1. Your bullet points list does not correspond with the sample job description. Consistency is critical here.
2. Bullet points 4 & 5 – correct section headings should read “Major Accountabilities” or “Key Representative Activities” as per sample job description. Please revise all subsequent slides accordingly. Please be aware of the following terms:
a. Job Title : Accounting Manager
b. Job Family : Finance
c. Job Function : Accounting & Audit

Slides 7 – Slides headings & content does not correspond.

Slides 8 – Your bullet points list does not correspond with sample picture.

After slides 8, there should be a slide on Department. Remember to stick to the flow as listed in slide 5.

Slides 10 – Refers to comment 5, point 2.

Slides 13 – Bullet point 2 – should be “Action” and not “Active”.

Slides 18 – Organizational Reporting or Organizational Relationship
1. Slides heading does not tally with slides 5.
2. Bullet point 3 does not falls under this section as this refers to external contact while your section heading is about internal contact.
3. However, you can change the section heading to Work Relationship if you want keep all the bullet points in one slide.

Slides 23 – Typo mistakes in slide headings.

Overall: Need to check for consistency & spelling. There is a need to beef up the slides further. You may wish to search and download from previous threads in CiteHR for same topic.

Regards
Autumn Jane

From Singapore, Singapore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.