No Tags Found!

Cite Contribution

Greetings, You may have no choice not to receive information. Here’s how best can you weave through without getting stressed. https://s3.amazonaws.com/infographics/Digital-Stress-Brain-800.png
From India, Mumbai
anil.arora

Technologies making us lazy, stupic, dumber and less social, though we are connected to our family, friends and other always anytime via internet/ Technology but actually are going far away from them.

“The world is shifting to few character status updates and sharing” and this is not a good thing for us, but a very easy way to connect with others or share ourselves either in our fast and busy life. But TECHNOLOGY is actually controlling our life these days.

“Social Network” phenom , a big and becoming a necessary part of our life, though is creating a self satisfying way to calm our minds of curiosity on what others are doing, if they are still alive, where they live in short, meaningless and emotionless statuses but actually creating many problems for us. We may be able to connect hundreds if not thousands of people we come in contact with but does all this technology and communication lines make our communications more meaningful?

“How many of the people you communicate with on Facebook, Twiiter and other social sites are people that you actually KNOW and spend time with?” I thought about it for a while, and I realized – the people I spend the most time “talking” to online are the people that I see in person perhaps once a year – if that. Keeping in touch via technology is great for people who don’t live nearby.

I am also a part of it and always on the computer or surrounded by technology. I think the important thing is to be AWARE of yourself when you are craving for it. Notice what is going on in your mind. You don’t necessarily have to avoid it but start to become aware of how attached you are to it.

Technology is causing us to be a stress is simple – we are speeding up too much. Our lives are lived in a constant rush and this is majorly caused by advancing technologies and seriously we need to adopt the ways to overcome this big problem so that we never allow technology to control our lives.

If one can do that I think the habit will start to decrease.

Lastly, I wanna thank to you for sharing wonderful post ..

One thing from my side enclosed

From India, Gurgaon
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps 132292_48023_officeboyatmicrosoft.pps (3.80 MB, 9 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.