No Tags Found!

Hi Bharat

Dear Members,
I am in process of set of Quality Circle Forum in my organization, which is manufacturing unit.
If any body has some useful information,formate, structure, core points and process of implementation /feedback system etc. then please do provide me.
Thanks,
Bharath

From India, Valsad
svsrana

Bharath, you are welcome to call/ email for advice. Surya Vrat ISO 9001/ EMS 14001/ OHSAS 18001/ ISO27001/ SA 8000 etc tel: 9999645755
From India, Delhi
svsrana

You may wish to consider the training procedures for QC staff shown as example in A WHO guide to GMP requirements. Part 3:Training, 2006, Annex 5 (WHO/IVB/05.24). The document is available at who.int
From India, Delhi
svsrana

form a quality forum by having atleast 2 employees from each n every process. ask them to meet once a month or more depending on assignments. make sure staff meets during work hours or is adequately compensated.
train them on basic TQM or statistics, teach the members 1-2 methods in every meeting. buy a few good books eg 100 methods of TQM by sage publication, cost is 300/-, pick a 12th standard book on statistics
CII runs good courses on GMP/ GHP at resonable fee of 3-4000/- for a 3-5 day course ( am certified on GMP/ GHP/ HACCP from CII itself)
ask them to identify where improvements are reqd and then form small sub commitees to handle the same..
pls ensure that making improvements figures amongst the KPIs of all staff.. start with managers first..
for eg a manager must support/ coach 2 improvements in six months per reporting employee. (this is what happens in GE, they hv institutionalised improvements so that it sustains itself and becomes a part of the culture.

From India, Delhi
tonystrate
Hi I read some opinion in this topic. I do not agree above ideal. We can find out some articles at about.com, I think that it is useful for our community. Rgs
From Vietnam, Hanoi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.