No Tags Found!

as_ashu31

Most of the times i have seen that some of us have such hectic, busy, crazy, some times chaotic day that we don`t have time even to organize ourselves, forget abut making goals and managing routines.And when this type of situation arises,our whole day is gone like a ghost in a wink.Now this throws some light on why managing the day is so important.It not possible for a human being to remain effective,at the same time struggle with the ghostly day who is ready to eat up all your time.

If you wanna make the difference on this moving earth, you need to tame down your ghost.

Here is how you can be friend with your day:

Make a not to do list: yup,it quite unbelievable but you read it right, you need to make a list of the works which you are not going to do today, which are absolute time wasters, stick to avoiding them.

Stop multitasking: Oh,Again a popular myth, we are not superman or he-man, we all are simple human beings made up of emotions,fears. Everyone of us has his/her own strengths and weakness. A juggler would go insane if he has to juggle thousand things at a time. The best thing about the ancient warrior Arjuna was his ability to fully focus on the task in hand(Focus on one thing at a time)

Have an hour as your breakfast: The legendary Frank bettger used to advocate that it is very important to have one hour of the day as break fast(Means one hour in whole day as your own) so that you can control your rest of the day.If its impossible to find the time in your regular schedule,you can wake up early,or find two slots of 30 min each any time during the day.

Make a wish: Think yourself as an angel. Daily make a wish to yourself for doing something important to you. And don`t let other distract you from completing that wish.Keep every thing aside, Focus on the task.

Gym`s secret: If you have ever been to a gym, you may have noticed that as a gym member you need to follow some routines, same is the case with life. Divide your day into three routines

Have your own Morning , Afternoon and Evening routines.

Claim your results: After doing all this it is very important to review your day at the end of the day, I sat 15 minutes to review, what i have done.I check whether i have followed my Not-to-do-list, or was my day spent as planed or not. what distracted me, which thing helped me in concentrating. which was my most productive time of the day.

Ashish Paliwal

Wisdom from an idiot : Ashish Paliwal

From India, Delhi
jatto
Hello Ashish Its great to read ur post, i always follow ur post and blog"Wisdom from an idiot". Superb ....your post is interesting and motivational too.... Please keep posting Thanks Jyotsana
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.