No Tags Found!

adityauto

Dear All,
Hope my attachment will help you in calculating Employee Turnover. The figures are inserted manually after deep study of various micro factors involved in it. The Microsoft Word file with name " Calculation of Employee Turnover" will brief you about how the factors are calculated and the final value are inserted in Excel Sheet. I have prepared it on my own experience basis as I m working as HR Manager in an organisation since past 2 years.
Please go through it and you feedback and comments are most welcome as it will update my knowledge.
Regards,
Amrita Virdi.

From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls EMPLOYEE TURNOVER CALCULATOR.xls (21.0 KB, 3942 views)
File Type: doc Calculation of Employee Turnover.doc (32.0 KB, 2082 views)

Suha T.
Dear Amrita,
Thank you so much for your valuable attachments; they assisted me a lot for my thesis. You have indicated detailed factors :)
I just have a question regarding Estimated Revenue Lost by Vacant Position (225000) in xl sheet ; isn't it must be included in the total costs per single employee ? So that the sum must be: Total Direct Costs to Hire (5000) + Total Indirect Costs to Hire (44) + Total Direct Costs to train (8000) + Total indirect costs to train (24000) + Estimated Revenue Lost by Vacant Position (225000) = 262044
Please advise the role of Estimated Revenue Lost by Vacant Position (225000) in calculation.
I need your experience and thank you in advance;
Best Regards

From Lebanon
Qasim Ayaz
Dear Friends This is Mohammad Qasim your Brother from Afghanistan
Please i need to get Admision in one of the university in india for MBA but i have some financial problem if any one can help me for law fee uni pleaas email mohammad.qasim@aol.com qasim.ayaz4u@yahoo.com

From Pakistan, Peshawar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.