mcatnagar
Hi! Friends, Please furnish me a good presentation on Business Etiquettes. Thanks & Regards, Jyothi
From India, Madras
barbiejasmine

Dear,

ETIQUETTES

Your though become your actions

Your actions become your habits

Your habits become your behaviour

Your behaviour becomes your character

Sound manners and etiquettes are based on the three most endearing of all human traits-kindness, thoughtfulness and consideration for others

Not all human beings are born charmers manners and etiquettes can be learn and acquired, because we al envy that charming, self confident fellow who wins even the banal or the most embarrassing situation with poise. A person with fine sense of etiquette exudes confidence he is able to put everybody at ease, unmindful of their social rank or status.

In he workplace, people are judge by criteria by criteria different from that which prevails outside.

EFFICIENCY, POWER AND SUCCESS ARE THE MAIN GOALS

Most offices have their own way of doing things which can be learned through observation and experience on the job.

Underlying are some GOLDEN RULES AND PRINCIPALS

I integrity act in an honest and truthful way

M anners never be selfish, boorish or undisciplined

P ersonaliy communicate your own values, attitudes and opinions

A ppearence always present yourself to the best advantage

C consideration see yourself from the other person’s standpoint

T act think before you speak

Integrity is the demonstration by what you do and say you are in hones, truthful and trustworthy person. A reputation for integrity is slowly gained but quickly lost.

Manners are he pattern of behaviour If others think you are boorish, selfish or undisciplined, ut you feel otherwise, your relationship is unlikely to propers.

Your own Personality is what you can uniquely offer the business you work in.

Your Appearance may not be your most valuable asset, but it never is a liability ! Be well groomed, wear appropriate clothes, stand and sit in a good posture and take care of yourself physical.

Consideration for others is the fundamental principal underlying all good manners in business.

Tact is the last, but not the least, of the golden rules because it should be the Gatekeeper protecting us from thoughtless words and actions tact is not just about putting unpleasant manners in an acceptable way. It involve careful thought for the interest of others and only then choosing the most acceptable form of expression.

Trouble Shooting Mantras

“What if I forget someone’s name?”

“When somebody introduces you and pronounces your name wrong, do you correct the mistake?”

“My boss always forget to introduce me at meeting and receptions. What should I do ?”

“Should a man offer has hand to a woman when they are introduced?”

“Do I let a man open my door?”

“When a person approaches my dining table, do I stand and make the introductions?”

“If I’m in a circle of friends at a party and somebody I know comes over to my group, do I stop the conversation and introduce him?”

Six underlying principles of business etiquette are :

1. Be on tie

2. Be discreet

3. Be considerate, respectful, and upbeat

4. Dress appropriately

5. Be concerned with others

6. Use correct grammar - written and spoken.

I have attached an PPT , Please check this also.

Regards

Fathima

From India, Madras
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt workplace_etiquettes_462.ppt (221.5 KB, 4814 views)

RakhiD

Hi Jyoti,
Etiquettes do not just mean what you do, it also includes how you do it. It includes
1. how you dress and groom, does this give others a comfortable feeling
2. how you behave in meetings and discussions
3. how you interact.
The presentation is very good.. touches most of the points you need to know. very simply etiquettes is behavior that you maintain with everyone as if he is the person who is important to you.
Regards
Rakhi

From India, Pune
bhawana09

awesome presentation, i think it will help most of us to deal more effectively in our respective organisations.Also,it has cleared few of the age old perceptions. thanks a lot keep up the good work
From India, Delhi
kulshum azmi

am sending you a ppt.....hope it is informative Regards kulshum
From India, Coimbatore
File Type: ppt professional_etiquette_1__131.ppt (157.5 KB, 1521 views)

shalini.rosey

Hi Friend, This is to share my finiding on business etiquette.. Kindly suggest me some more ideas..
From India, Chennai
File Type: ppt Business Etiquette.ppt (3.54 MB, 508 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.