pu.minchu
hi frnds i m new to the forum, today evening i joined to the forum and i have just attached a ppt which tells about different moods in week its just a funny ppt. its good...
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps TheDifferentMoods.pps (293.5 KB, 1012 views)

ACT

Hi
The pics aptly convey the message. A good post that should give you the confidence to contribute more here.
For those wanting more Inspirational and Motivational content visit the following blogs
www.actspot.wordpress.com - Daily Blog
www.poweract.blogspot.com - Weekly Blog
Regards

From India, Mumbai
niralishethmehta
Hey , Good Post. I really appreciate the Sunday Evening Expression because its damn boring to even think of working next day. Regards, Mrs.Nirali Sheth Mehta
From India, Rajkot
kknair

Really good, but is the work place really bad!!!!!! Remember in end may, we anxiously wait for the school to reopen on !st June, new books, new dress, new friends etc but a week or so we earn for a long holiday. However, if we look forward to something exciting to happen to happen at the work place, it is all wonderful!!!!!!!!! but when things turn repetitive and no excitement, any day of the week could be awesome. KK
From India, Bhopal
navratana

Most of us are running after mirage forgetting what precious things we have around us.
If this is realised most of our problems will vanish and it will bring contentment in our life.
Kamal Kumar
SGA, Etawah

From India, Bareli
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.