No Tags Found!

infoiinfrasol
Hi all,
Today i have to share something amazing Happened with me today. Today i left my house to Office by 9.10 am . i was in hurry all the way looking for bus... i reached bus stop and the bus came the Bus was in motion but i thought i could get in the bus as soon as the caught the handle of the Bus my Right foot justed slipped and i was in air for 5 mins the bus was stilling going on .. i expereinced the presence of God Jesus He Took hold of my hand and lifted me Up i dint get a major injury , got just small scratches only, i was saved by God..... M very amazed today really Thanks to God..... Glory to God.....
Regards
Gauri S

From India, Mumbai
infoiinfrasol
Hi all,
Today i have to share something amazing Happened with me today. Today i left my house to Office by 9.10 am . i was in hurry all the way looking for bus... i reached bus stop and the bus came the Bus was in motion but i thought i could get in the bus as soon as the caught the handle of the Bus my Right foot justed slipped and i was in air for 5 mins the bus was stilling going on .. i expereinced the presence of God Jesus He Took hold of my hand and lifted me Up i dint get a major injury , got just small scratches only, i was saved by God..... M very amazed today really Thanks to God..... Glory to God.....
Regards
Gauri S
more at https://www.citehr.com/310752-god-gr...#ixzz1BGpsaOoP

From India, Mumbai
infoiinfrasol
Yes Prabhakaran i leterally felt the hold to my right Hand but as my face was towards Door of Bus i could nt see But i felt the hold of God because yesterday i prayed to God to Answer me to Show His presence in My Life.. M not joking this is fact ... m very happy today i got my answer really
From India, Mumbai
secretrvm_2000
hey gauri
its good that god saved you life. But remember its your fault and hence forth wont try again.
its chance which god wanted to give you. i also don’t think to share such kind of exp in this website. better choose twiter / facebook etc.
Regards

From India, Hyderabad
ruby69

Dear Gauri,
In our day to day life.. we get so busy.. and forget to thank God for everything little we have in life.. Until and unless we are in trouble, then is when we feel his presence.
Maybe even some of us do.. I am so glad you shared it with us.. Thanks for making us also feel his presence..
God Bless! Rock your day at work!
Ruby

From India, Bangalore
infoiinfrasol
Hey Ruby thanks for ur words .. Yes i m very blessed today you yday i prayed to God to answer to me that He is with me i prayed while sleeping i ask Him to answer may be by any means please answer me i creid and asked Him . So when today Mrg when I was reading Bible after mrg incident He answered me and said U got answer and u now at i said yes i got answer m amazed st this really ruby
Glory to God now and forever Amen!!!
Regards
Gauri S

From India, Mumbai
boss2966

Dear Gauri
There is a power beyond our control. That is god. You call it in any name Rose is a Rose is a Rose is a Rose. May be Jesus, Allah, or any Hindu Gods.
In future be cautious while performing journey and especially getting into and out from the public vehicles. Do not rush up. If it is late wait for next vehicle.
Get well soon.
With warm regards
S. Bhaskar

From India, Kumbakonam
ajay lilhare

Yes u are right.
I have also experienced some thing abt existence of some super natural power.My wife grand pa died on 15.01.11.Before leaving us forever,he was telling that one man in white shirt is there in front of him and he is asking him to come with him,grand pa also told that he is seeing a very long path,finally he said get away from the door,we did,and he left.
Almighty exists everywhere

From India, Mumbai
avsjai

Hi Gauri S A message to wonder. Beyond us there are forces that helps mankind. Great things happen in our life,but few only share like you. Thanks AVS
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.