No Tags Found!

swapna5

This scene took place on a British Airways flight between Johannesburg , South Africa & London .

A white woman, about 50 years old, was seated next to a black man.

Very disturbed by this, she called the air hostess. "You obviously do not see it then?" she asked. "You placed me next to a black man. I did not agree to sit next to someone from such a repugnant group. Give me an alternative seat."

"Be calm please," the hostess replied.

"Almost all the places on this flight are taken. I will go to see if another place is available."

The hostess went away & then came back a few minutes later.

"Madam, just as I thought, there are no other available seats in Economy Class.

I spoke to the captain & he informed me that there is also no seat in Business Class. All the same, we still have one place in First Class."

Before the woman could say anything, the hostess continued.

"It is not usual for our company to permit someone from Economy Class to sit in First Class. However, given the circumstances, the captain feels that it would be scandalous to make someone sit next to someone so disgusting."

The Hostess turned to the black guy, & said, "Therefore, Sir, if you would like to, please collect your hand luggage, a seat awaits you in First Class."

At that moment, the other passengers, who'd been shocked by what they had just witnessed, stood up & applauded.

This is a true story. If you are against racism, please send this to all your friends; please do not delete it without sending it to at least 1 person.

From India, Mumbai
kanyalsingh
Dear All, Greeting for the day, Can any perosn provide me the FAQ for the position of Manager H.R. Awaiting for your reply. Regards, H.S.K
From India, Mumbai
mustufamkk

gr8 work. really appreciated and this shud be the lesson for the lady. she deserves such treatment Mustufa
From India, Mumbai
skhadir

Hi everybody,
Well, it has a great moral behind it. "Neither we should degrade anybody nor we should ever try to show off our self or proud of our status(wealthy,community, race, etc)".
Good Luck and keep posting.
with profound regards
Khadir

From India, Chennai
flyingstarter
Hi Swapna, Generally like these incidents are coming from British Airways, really we have to thank to the captain and that Air hostess. With regds, flyingstarter
From India, Madras
kaushiksen_83
Great work Swapna. Its a perfect answer blunt on the face of Racism and regionalism. I wish I would have been in the place of the Air Histess at that time.
From India
ramanjaneyulu.kurella
Hi, It’s really very intersting that is it people think like this way? Air hostess treated good. tit for tat
From India, Kakinada
george1097
A good message to people to follow this way, they should learn a lesson now. good job british airways staff George
From India, Bangalore
kraos_1954@yahoo.co.in

Dear Ms.Swapna,
A nice one. Thanks for posting such a nice one. I would have been very happy if the British airways authroties asked that lady if possible to sit on a stool which is placed near to the toilets.
Thanks and regards - kamesh

From India, Hyderabad
priyajunior8
It a shame for the world if such ugly things like racism still exists. This is so inhumane. It was appreciable of the flight attendant and the captain to set a good example in front of so many people.
From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.