No Tags Found!

octavious

Dear All
I am sharing with you all, the details on Four Step Employee Life Cycle Management (HIAR).
I saw this on line, so though of sharing with all.
Hope the same is useful to all.
Regards
Octavious

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Employee Life Cycle Management.xls (20.0 KB, 7235 views)

nakulpuntambekar
thnx octavious the best of line in it iws that EMPLOYEES LEAVE BOSSES NOT COMPANY i just loved it
From India, Indore
mukku_14

Hi Octavious,
Thank you so much for providing a very helpful Employee Life Cycle Management in MS-Excel. I have converted and made a presentation of your document in Power Point, I hope you and all the people will also like the same.
Best Regards,
Mukesh Sharma
Dy. Manager - HR Operations
+91 - 9871666060

From India, Ghaziabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Four Step Employee Life Cycle Management (HIAR).pps (41.5 KB, 1930 views)

smbhappy

The should be another step, too, in between the "Inspire" and "Admire". And That is "Fire".
From India, Chandigarh
tanyarajj
hey people this article was helpful.. i have project to do on Employee Life cycle management... i am having no idea how to proceed.. can anyone help as soon as possible... Thanks... :)
From India, Pune
Hrishi

Thank You Sir,
Your excel file helped me to understand the basics of Employee Life Cycle.
I guess this is a skeleton(frame-work), while the skin(programmes and execution) will depend upon the company.
Regards,
Hrishi

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.