No Tags Found!

dishabansal10

Hi All,
We are an IT Consulting and Immigration Consulting Company.We are having an openings following positions:-
1. IT Recruiter (15)
2. Counselors (15)
3. HR Manager (1)
4. HR Executive(2)
5. Front Desk Executive (2)
6. Case Filing (10)
INTRESTED CANDIDATES CAN FORWARD THEIR RESUMES AT or call me @ 9417527728
Regards
Disha Bansal
Associate HR

From India, Ludhiana
Stepup_Recruitments
Hi Disha, Greetings of the day!! I’ve forwarded our Company Profile on your id, kindly go through it & revert to me with your valuable feedback. Thank you. Regards, Vineet Singh
From India, Delhi
skgiridhar

Dear Disha, Always give clear details like place of vacancy and offered salary package etc., so that u can get the candidates. Always give full clear picture. Thanks
From India, Secunderabad
dishabansal10

Dear Mr Giridhar,
I have already written that location is Chandigarh and regarding Salary package it alwayz depends on Candidate's Experience + confidence, knowledge etc.
Thanks ur advice.
Regards
Disha Bansal

From India, Ludhiana
dishabansal10

Hi Anil right now we are not opening for EA, but in future if ww will have... we will let you know
From India, Ludhiana
neha22111986@yahoo.co.in

Hi Disha,
I am interested in the profile of HR Manager. Could you please provide me the details like JD, Compensation and the functioning area of MNC?
My mail id is
Thanks
Neha

From India, Chandigarh
R. Madan

Hi Disha
Kindly clarify that this MNC is dealing with which field...............
I am also interested in HR Manager post. Having 22 + years experience in HR deptt. Kindly find attached my cv for your perusal please.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Resume_Rajiv_Madaan.doc (45.5 KB, 48 views)

chithradas v
sir, i compleated my MBA from ICFAI this year.i like to associate with your company.I am sending you my Resume along with this mail.
From India, Thiruvananthapuram
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc Chitradas V resume.doc (67.0 KB, 41 views)

dev83_hr

Dear All,
Is there any AM/DM HR position near by chandhigrah or mohali location In MNC in yours reference than please let me know because i need it.
I have + 6years experience in HR field with MBA-HR.
Contact me on : 9463091701
Thanks & Regards
dev

From India, Ludhiana
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.