No Tags Found!

tanvijha
Let us know who in the thread is your friend and who can be your valentine??? Girls and Guys...nothing serious about it...just your views DIL SE.. it would be fun...:mrgreen:
From India, Mumbai
tanvijha
You can’t be my valentine...wud need help of my other frends, to choose u as a friend...itne caring ho ladkiyon ke liye...to bhai to ban sakte ho na. Wat say gals???
From India, Mumbai
rocksspriya11@gmail.com
RJ where is harry bhabi.......... khan chupa kar rkha hai tumne usko........??? Harrry is my frnd.....
From India, Delhi
tanvijha
RJ aur TJ ke bhai - behen ke rishte pe sab apni man pasand dish khayein aur bill RJ ko bhijwayein.
From India, Mumbai
abhi16march

RJ aise waise kisi ko sis ter nahi banaata ...jyada kudo mat..pehale sister banne ke liye application dalo......agar shortlist huyi to banogi nahi to thank u bye bye ......:p:p
From India, Pune
abhi16march

absolutely friend yaar........kaeeeeeee ko valentine jyda sapne mat dekho mai nahi banane wala hu velentine huh :cool::cool:
From India, Pune
rocksspriya11@gmail.com
Valentine and frnd ke sath bhaiya muft muft muft.............. hihiihihihihiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..............
From India, Delhi
tanvijha
Dear All
Please keep this in mind...if RJ cracks jokes and sounds idiotic .. its fine....but if You plan to play a prank against him...he finds it idiotic...Must say that except U no one had any objections with the thread as it was on a lighter vein.
And have never seen any HR topics being discussed here, sorry to say that if this is your response ...u have a pathetic mentality.
Be happy with BFs n GFs. All others.. am sorry ... i would not be there on cite HR anymore.

From India, Mumbai
tanvijha
@Abhi...u guys are oldies...was a bit new to the forum .. although have been visiting different other forums. And um sure, if u being new....if someone writes to u in this language with BIG RED BOLD letters...even you would feel BAD.
From India, Mumbai
maliniluky

RJ atleast abb sudarjaa.................see ur red postings had such a bad impact..........ja sorry bol..........arey sorry bol na yaar.........
TJ dont be so sensitive.........RJ mentality is like that...cannot change him overnight.......he usually posts these red posts whenever he is speechless........escapism.......no answer to defend further........
let me ask u onething just for RJ u r ready to leave all ur friends.........hmmmm......soachle.......hum itne saray friends bhi hai na.............ur wish........no compulsions...........no more comments.............left to ur decision

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.