No Tags Found!

bipin_baroda

I've tried to forget you,
But the memories of you still haunt my mind.
Why do I have these feelings about a love that I feel,
a love that I've never had?
I still see your face everywhere I look.
I'm going crazy without you.
Knowing that you'll never know the way I feel about you
hurts worse than the memories that haunt me.
I know everything happens for a reason.
I just wish I knew the reason why I love you so much.
I know that many people wonder how I can really love you
when I really don't know you.
But they have no idea about the way you make me feel.
I'll love you forever.
I've tried to deny it but I can never let it go.

From India, Calicut
maliniluky

Bipib are u trying to become secone love guru by posting such poems..................hmmmmmmmmm:icon6::icon6::icon6:. Anyways it was a good post ......:-P
From India, Madras
maliniluky

sach bathavo Bipin dont worry RJ ab pagal khanay may hai............wo tumhara kuch nahi begad saktha:icon1:
From India, Madras
chitrasuchi
Aane ..de.. usse.............:-D:-D Bipin ne jiske liye ye poem post kiya hai...aane de...........usse.................:-D:-D
From India, Hyderabad
maliniluky

aray RJ, bipin wants to join u so kyo zabardasti usay Chitra ka hawalay karna chahtay ho............waisay chitra is not interested in anyone expect her BF.........let her enjoy.............u enjoy with bipin.....
From India, Madras
chitrasuchi
true said mailini..jara tere baiyya ko bhi yehi batadena..hume usi ka intezzaar hai :icon6::icon6::icon6:
From India, Hyderabad
Rajita Nambiar
Chitra, ye hum kya sun rahe hain........................ Bipin??????????????????????????????????????????
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
chitrasuchi
oye Ritu...tum kaise yakeen kar sakti ho..... RJ ki batoon par... u know his mental state..... hum to sirf Malini ke bhaiyya ke liye dedicated hai.....:icon6::icon6:
From India, Hyderabad
maliniluky

Ritu tuje tho RJ ke demaagi halath patha hai na..................wo aisay he bakwass kaetha hai...........thats why bipin posted in his last post " RJ Go back to sleep".............:icon6:
From India, Madras
maliniluky

Abhi is my one and only bhai and Chitra is my friend thats it.............baykar may apna energy waste math karna aisay post par..........
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.