rajmore22

Dear All
I am working in a Medium scale ind. i have around 200 employees ( worker ). In this org. we do not have any Union from the begining. as such here Org. were not maintaining the Standing Orders. I mean they did not get certified approved standing order from Labour Dept.
Now Mangnt is asking me to get the Standing Orders Ceritified I do not how to go about it ? as per my knowledge to certify the Orders you need Mangmt and Union or Workers representative to dicide on Orders.
Pleaes help me to work out this without involving the workers.
Raj

From India
malikjs

dear
it isa not necessary to have union to get certification of standing orders.you are required to prepare a draft of standing orders in five sets to be deposited with cetifying authorities,may be deupty labour commissioner. you can get signaure of 5 representative from workers side on a performa assigned for this purpose.than deposit it with authorities for certification.
tks
j s malik

From India, Delhi
sahilkukreja

Malik Sir, Please tell when a factory required to get certfied standing order. I means whether it is depent on employees strentgh or any other criteria. Please tell. (SAHIL)
From India, Delhi
malikjs

dear sahil
it depends upon employee strength,as per the industrial employment standing orders act 1946,if nubmer of employee are more than 100 than you are required to get certification of standing orders.
now state govt rules have different for different states.in karnatka this strength is
50 and maharashtra also fifty ,in UP for every factory it is compulsory to have
standing orders certify.
tks
j s malik

From India, Delhi
rajmore22

Dear Malik ji
Thanks for your reply, in my case my employer does not want to involve the worker or any of their representative. He thinks it will creat a unity or some kind of groupinisum.
He wants this do be done without involving the workers. So how to do that.
Raj

From India
malikjs

dear raj i too agree with your employer but illegal points can not be dicussed in forum.please contact on phone.because ,i myself not involed workers till now. tks j s malik
From India, Delhi
daleep shimla

Dear Malik Sir, Is it necessary to involve workers for registration of standing orders as per rule. If yes then what will be its demarits. regards
From India, Mumbai
malikjs

dear it is legal requirment and workers representative /union will sign on covering letter as they donot have any objection . j s malik
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.