vinayakumar

Hi,

Can you solve this???.......i bet u cant.
U simply have to solve the undergiven puzzle. i bet u cant, and if u do, i will be impressed.

If u fail, then ask me politely, i shall give u the Key To Success.

Only skilled people can open this file... Once you succeed to open this file, you will find names of the people who have managed to open this... Now it is your turn!
A man was traveling to Hyderabad. At the bus stop, he met a man with 7 wives. Each wife has 12 sons and 12 daughters. Each daughter of the man's wife had 4 sons and 7 daughters. Each son of the man's wife had 7 sons and 4 daughters. Each grand daughter had 4 friends. How many people got to Hyderabad?
The number of people who got to Hyderabad, is the password to open the attached file. Once you have opened it, add Your name and challenge others.

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Copy of Man with wifes.xls (15.5 KB, 383 views)

abhirulzz

there ws a single man travellin..........d rest figurez shown r d onez standin on a bust stand.............ANSWER UNLEASHED.......:-D
From India
Raj_at_CiteHR

ONE of the things about this puzzle is that it is tricky. But one needs to be careful. Right Vinaya? And guys dont consult anyone... do it ALONE.
From India, Delhi
vijetashukla

Ha ha ha....ans is given not good............well even i knw d ans file is corrupted....cant add name :(
From India, Delhi
vicky_frantz
Here’s my name
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Copy of Man with wifes.xls (15.5 KB, 24 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.