trupti.khare

Dear All, I have attached the salary projection report for 2009 for all sector.request you all to put your all valuable inputs which i must have not included.
From India, Pune
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc 2009_Salary_Increment_Projection.doc (73.5 KB, 1621 views)

Anisha_Singh
Dear Trupti,
I was already looking for salary projection report for 2009 for IT & BPO Sector from Feb onwards.
Can you please mail it to me at since i couldn't find any attachment with your post.
You help would be really appreciated.
Thanks & Regards,
Anisha

From India, Pune
sansi
The projection of average growth in salary for 09 with latest estimation is 8.5% this has decreased from 12.5%/11.5% projection done based on Sep 08 by the 2 comp survey companies
From India, Bangalore
sjj_hrm
Hi Trupti,
I am one of the CiteHR member. I need to have Salary Increment projection for yr 2009.as no attachment found to your post.
I will be so thankful to you if you mail me on /
thanks & regards,
Swapna.

From India, Pune
vivek.citehr
I m working with a South Korean MNC and my office is at Vasant Vihar and we are into sales and marketing. I am asking my bosses to increase the salary of the staff but he's asking me for some solid proof of other companies and some related newspaper articles. If somebody and provide me some related information, I'll be thenkful. Kindly mail it to :
From India, Delhi
vivek.citehr
I m working with a South Korean MNC and my office is at Vasant Vihar and we are into sales and marketing. I am asking my bosses to increase the salary of the staff but he's asking me for some solid proof of other companies and some related newspaper articles. If somebody and provide me some related information, I'll be thenkful. Kindly mail it to :
From India, Delhi
swati_daffy

hey thanks for that report that u presented.......
well friens i would really like to know the format for the increement .....
the slabs foe a particular grade.......how is it designed........
i would like some one t o guide on it.........
thanking u...and witing fo rreply........

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.