No Tags Found!

Raana.Singhji
The HR process may be divided into 4 parts for ease of understanding: The Acquisition process, the Development process, the Motivation process, and the Maintenance process. Induction is very much a part of the Acquisition process which is getting the new recruit familiar with culture of the organisation - the way things are done!
Regards

From India, Delhi
mukku_14

Hi,
I agree with Vrushali, as per my knowldege, Induction is a part of Recruitment & Selection process, this is the last & very important phase of Selection process, once Induction is completed Selection process is completed.
Regards,
Mukesh Sharma

From India, Ghaziabad
saravananmmsw
good evening all i am working in hr asst. at textail industry. how to develop my position in hr field , pls give me suggestion M.saravanan Thanks and regards
From India, Coimbatore
rekhathakur

Hi,
Induction is not a part of recruitment and selection but actually induction takes place once a candidate is appointed. Induction is provided to a newly joinee so that he/she can become familiarize with the company's culture and also with colleagues.Basically just to create a friendly environment for the new joinee so that he is become quite comfortable with the organization.
Warm Regards,
Rekha Thakur(HR)

From India, Bhopal
Ramkrish18
Induction is a part of employer branding (easing the new employee and showing the organisation as a great place to work). It is not a part of training (comes before training) and it is also not a part of recruitment and selection (comes after R&S).
With Regards,
K. R. RAMPRAKASH

From India, Thanjavur
gaandhimathi
Hi friend Induction is not a part of recruitment and selection process becoz, it is a type of tranning program given to the employees who are newly entered into the organisation.
From India, Coimbatore
raj_0886
Hi Frnds,
Recruitment and selection process are totally diffrent with induction programme. induction programme is arranged to familarise the new joinee with organisation.
induction is post recruitment process. once recruitment is done and recruited person (now employee) is sent for induction programme to make him familarise with the organisation.
i hope this will clear all the doubts.

From India, Pune
zainy512
Dear Poornima
I actually agree with this that induction is part of training and development cell of HR Department. For more information you can see Principles of HRM by macgrahill book.
Thanks and Regards
Ahmad

From Pakistan, Lahore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.