No Tags Found!

Silva

Dear
I tried many time in my old computer but unable to hear the sound and others
but i will try it in my office. It may be very interesting to use. and also some new command in PDF.
Thanks and regards
Silva

From India, Delhi
gem.gemini@gmail.com

Hi Chaitali,
thanks for the information.
Gone thru couple of PDF files on which I hv tested the commands u hv posted. Its quite amazing same time I hv realised that its actually not able to follow ny punctuation marks.
Thanks once again
Regards
Kranthi Kiran

From India, Mumbai
Sulu
Hi, Good info. I tried it out and it is so funny it reads every thing on the page . But very useful to know the correct pronunciation of words. regards Sultana
From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
ChaitaliS

Hi all,
Thanks for the appreciation and suggestions.. :) :)
Actually, i was surprised when i came to know about this option....i didnt have any idea about this wonderful option....
There are some drawbacks in the same.......But it is really amazing.. :)
What say..............
Thanks Ranjeeta for excel option...............Thanks a ton
Rgds,
Chaitali

From India, Vadodara
niyati
Excellent! It’s amazing. Do you know any command for conversion of acrobat text in word or excel? If yes please let me know
From India, Mumbai
ChaitaliS

Thank You all.....
Niyati: I am not aware of any option like this......It might require some software.... :?: I would let you know if i get sm information....Or our friends on citeHR will tell us know....... :)
Rgds,
Chaitali

From India, Vadodara
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.