No Tags Found!

dipil

Dear All
Can anyone provide me the soft copy of The Factories (Amendment) Act, 1987.

If its not avilable, please let me know the ammendements under 20 of 1987.

Thanks in advance.
With regards,
Dipil Kumar V

From India
ROCK RAGHU
Dear Dipil Please attachement it will be help you Thanks & Regards Raghavendra HR Executive Ramanashree Group of company’s
From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc labour laws.doc (264.5 KB, 833 views)

dipil

@ Raghavendra
Thanks for your nice checklist... But sorry to say that its not fulfilling my purpose... Its briefly covering Factories Act 1948...
@ Jency
Thanks for the link to a usefull pdf... Its definetly good... Please go through the below from your link provided:
"THE FACTORIES ACT [Act No. 63 of 1948] As amended by the Factories (Amendment) Act, 1987] .

. CHAPTER IV, Safety .
.... 71[36-A. Precautions regarding the use of portable electric light
(a) no portable electric light or any other electric appliance of voltage exceeding twenty-four volts shall be permitted for use inside any chamber, tank , vat, pit, pipe, flue or other confined space 72[unless adequate safety devices are provided]; and
(b) if any inflammable gas, fume or dust is likely to be present in such chamber, tank, vat, pipe, flue or other confined space, no lamp or light other than that of flame-proof construction shall be permitted to used therein].
__________________________________________________ _____________
71. Ins. by Act 94 of 1976
72. Ins. by Act 20 of 1987 "
Now further what I need to know is whats under Act 20 of 1987. Can you please help me in getting this information. What all safety devices are to be provided as per Act 20 of 1987.
With regards,
Dipil Kumar V

From India
dipil

There is ammendement to Factories Act 1948. Whici is in the name The Factories (Amendment) Act, 1987. you pls. cros check it. With regards, Dipil
From India
bimbi4u
Can anyone help me by providing the legal requirement for dormirtory space in manufacturing companies under Tamilnadu Factory Rules, 1950

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.