No Tags Found!

nitya iyer
Hi Friends.. Can any one help me with explaining etiquette and protocols in face-to-face communication?? thanx in advance... :-P
From India, Tiruchchirappalli
rajni_70007

Hi Nitya Iyer,

When you say face to face communication,Body langauge makes up 50% of the communication and rest is divided between WYS(What you say---means the words and sentences that you use) and HYS(How you say it--means the tone and Intonation)

You can take the first factor Body Language.When you are communicating with a customer or anyone for that matter maintain eye contact.This will convince many people.Avoid postures which affect the person you are dealing with(postures like Folded arms---Being Defensive,Hands on hips-----means authorotative, etc...)

You can find many definitions of how to use positive body language.

The next factor is WYS(Words,Sentences, etc) make sure you make it simple and complex to understand....

HYS is the tone and intonation.The stress on a particular word changes the speech music. e.g Mary stole my blue pen.... Try stressing on one word at a time and read the whole sentence starting with Mary...You will see a difference....

Do let me know if this is what you were looking for?

Cheers!!

nitya iyer
Thanx Rajini..Can u help with me any link on these details..like pdfs...i need this 4 an presentation...
From India, Tiruchchirappalli
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.