mithlesh-babu
What is the reliability of the one-way video interviewing platform and their AI integrated profile scoring. I'm quite doubtful over its accuracy as these AI system are prone to discrimination in context of recruitment due to their ability to asses the candidate's communication skill based on their accent. It will be helpful if I get inputs from the experts in this field.
From India
Madhu.T.K

I don't think that in HR, the AI will make any change, and I don't believe that the recruitment through AI would make recruitment easier or will bring the right candidate for the employer. This is because recruitment is a process in which we will closely monitor each and every modulation of the candidate to understand the candidate. In CiteHr itself you can find so many AI interpretations for questions, and all the answers are almost equal with suggestions like "ask some good legal adviser, contact the officer concerned etc" In HR, especially, in recruitment and Industrial Relations, where personnel contact is badly needed, I don't think that AI could contribute anything.
From India, Kannur
saswatabanerjee

I have not seen AI based recruitment system yet
However, it is a natural move that should come. But voice recognition is still at 80-95% and therefore it is not being used for many real life, critical mission work. The evaluation by AI will not be on accent but on other parameters, mainly on content and skills. It should be focused on analysing work samples and seeing how much is stolen from other sources.

Also in some cases, AI will do the evaluation of written papers that are submitted by candidates. In such cases, again, language skills will be a crucial factor. Mostly, however, boring things will be taken over by AI.

Already AI is doing the work of shortlisting CVs based on the skillset / Qualification want and what is offered by the candidate. But that is also done on many recruitment sites which are now giving you 'Recommended' candidates based on your requirement.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.