Jahanvi

Hello Friends,
I am new member of this site. Hope u will like my post.

Gooooooooood Moooooooorning

Start your day with good thought……….
If you want something you never had, do something you have never done.
[IMG]http://mail.google.com/mail/?ui=2&ik=a540790ac3&view=att&th=12166cd2ced702a5&a ttid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=0.2&zw[/IMG]
Don't go the way life takes you.
Take life the way you want to go.

And remember you are born to live and
Not living because you are born.

Thanks
Jahanvi

From India, Ambala
suman84

Hi Gud morning dear sis........nd Mr. Bala ji this is the right way to enter this site........ Thanx hima for appreciating this post...........:-P:-P:-P
From India, Gurgaon
chitrasuchi
Good morning Jahanvi.................Welcome to Cite hr Family Jahanvi what a lovely name........i like that name a lot
From India, Hyderabad
suman84

Oh really u missed me......... waise hats off to u to start a new birthday post regularly..............
From India, Gurgaon
suman84

RJ......... Quote mey edit karna kab band karoge..........meri sis ne thanx to all likha hai..........ok
From India, Gurgaon
suman84

Malini waise bhi RJ ambulance ki tarah laal batti leke pahunch hi jaata hai..........:icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6:
From India, Gurgaon
manoj.bharti

Welcome on Board Jahanvi... Lovlely name.... Welcome to this family....:) :) Runnu.... You got one more sis... Congrets...
From India, Calcutta
balaji rao03

dear malini m’am has has ke tak gaye honge. jara saans leke koi naya post kariye. bore ho rahe hein !
From India, Madras
mamta230

Ms. Jahanvi, If you want something you never had, do something you have never done. I liked your spirit, keep it up........ Sundeep
From India, New Delhi
maliniluky

Balaji mein ne bahut sare posts post karde lakin aapka ek bhi reply nahi tha vusme.............Kya huva abb aap hasna shuru karde kya............has has ke tak gaye honge. jara saans leke mere post me reply kariye. bore ho rahe hein

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.