No Tags Found!

firozhr

Hi All, My friend asked me some questions about salary in the company, and I also didn't understand. For example, he told me that in a month, there are 4 Sunday holidays and 26 paid days out of 30 days. If an employee takes leave on any particular day, then salary is deducted for that particular day. There is no casual leave, sick leave, or earned leave in that company. Designations are high, but there is no System in that company. As per my Knowledge, 6CL and 6SL will be there every year. I told him to talk to the person who discussed this with your MD. His service in the company has been more than ten years, but he has not earned a leave (EL).

They are working as slaves if you work you will earn for the day, otherwise you will lose the payout for that day.
Can anyone help me or guide me? My friend will come out of this situation. That salary will be credited on the 26th of Next month (ie Jan's salary will be Received on Feb 26th)

Regards
Ahammad

From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, Better advise your Friend to look for a better offer !
From India, Madras
Madhu.T.K

As suggested by Lakshmi Narayan, your friend can better find a better job. Otherwise, he should fight for rights. There are laws enforced to protect the employees in general from such exploitation and ensuing better service conditions like wages, hours of work, leave with wages etc. If anyone points fingers against the employer, that will be a message to him. Let him make profits, but making profits by exploiting the employees can not be permitted. There are law enforcing officers to take care of the rights of the employees. You can get their help whenever you need.
From India, Kannur
saswatabanerjee

If you are seeing it from the legal point of view, leave and payment on time is entitlement of all employees, not just workers. Thus he has a problem in that company doing illegal things. The other problem is he is not getting paid on time.

The question is what can you do?
Taking a legal route is expensive and counterproductive in terms of time commitment and also affects future job prospects. So finding another job is better. However, he is going to lose salary of a whole month as he will get paid on 26th of next month. Last month's salary he is obviously not going to get

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.