No Tags Found!

jai shastri

a 6 letter word. 2nd, 3rd and 5th letter is soap name, 456 indicates finish, 132 is a police report 246 is a colour then tell me who m i ?
From India, Lucknow
anantha.murugan

a 6 letter word. -- FRIEND
2nd, 3rd and 5th letter is soap name, --RIN [ FRIEND ]
456 indicates finish, --END [FRIEND]
132 is a police report --FIR [FRIEND]
246 is a colour --RED [FRIEND]
time pass, every one knows, instead of telling the answer is FRIEND do some thing different

From India, Mumbai
kaushiksen_83
The answer is FRIEND indeed. At first 90% people will think the soap name as 'LUX' and there he will get stuck for some time. But also the 'FIR' will be the easilest word for anyone to guess. End of the day, a good brain exorcise for everyone. Thanks.
From India
surendharg
the answer is FRIEND first form RIN soap name the second form END third form FIR and the colour it is RED so obviously it should be FRIEND
From India, Coimbatore
imcool.senthilkumar

Hi Answer is FRIEND................................................ There is no END............................
From India, Madras
vkokamthankar

• Congratulations to all genius people who solved the riddle in initial stages
  • Special congratulations to those genius people who are repeating same answer after it is known to everybody.
  • I am not sure IIM asks this kind of questions in which exams.? My son in 9th standard also solved this riddle without much problem

From India, Pune
santhoshini

a 6 letter word.- FRIEND 2nd, 3rd and 5th letter is soap name,- RIN 456 indicates finish,- END 132 is a police report - FIR 246 is a colour - RED then tell me who m i ? - FRIEND Bye Santhoshini
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.