No Tags Found!

buddy
Hi all,
I am presenting here a case study and would really appreciate your views and help in this regard.
Reward First and Investigate later
This is a case study regarding a person who claims to have cleared a prestigious exam of NASA which only a few geniuses have been able to do. Now the government announces some award for him and even the members of the parliament donate their one days salary for his education. Later it turns out to be a fraud.
Now the case wants us to comment on this and analyse it from all angles.
Hope to receive some responses and thanks in advance to all

From India, Delhi
dsv2500

Hi,
Yes, in my opinion it is very important to Investigate first and Reward later.
Bcoz, if not then same things will happen as one of my friend had said above.
So before giving award to any person it will be good to find that weather that person is fit for the reward for the deeds he had done. Investigate from all the best possible sources if he had really done it or not.
We can't accepct anything blindly, we have to see weather it is having truth or not.
Hence it will be good to Investigate first and Reward later.
dsv

From India, Delhi
buddy
thanks for ur response dsv. would request everyone who views the topic to pour in whatever they think about the topic. We have to analyse it from all angles, and am sure that everyone can contribute his/her two cents.
From India, Delhi
Arya
hey....I guess you have put forward a case study where it practically portrays how foolish a gov. body has to be for providing reward without looking into the matter....but m not saying its impossible though
there has been cases where ppl provide fake certificates for various reasons and soon this maybe one....but if this happens the gov may not even investigate and come up wid excuses for its also depending on the prestige of the country, after ol its NASA exam...isnt it?....plus how can we ever ever forget bribery thats prevailing in the countries today!....

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.