No Tags Found!

Richa Joshi

~Hi,
Agree w/ Ditti and all the rest of us, the file will download allright,but when you click to open it - it says file corrupt. I have used citehr posted stuff before, but this was not the problem ever before - but now being able to download something is impossible !! It's getting to be a waste of time, and I hate it that people are putting up their hard work for others to see, share - but one cant commend them for thier efforts.
Richa Joshi

From India, Mumbai
orchids

Hi CHR ADMIN,

I understand that everybody has already raised a concern and know for sure that it is being taken care of ..but along with it I'm faccing another problem :confused:i.e.unable to attach files of any type:(.Can you also pls do the needful.

From India, Mumbai
JOTHIKARTHIKEYAN

Yes Ditti. You are absolutely right. I too faced a similar problem, but unaware of the reason. Thanks a lot for your initiative. CiteHR Admin. has to look into it & rectify it asap. Rgds - Jothi
From India, Coimbatore
devang98
Even I am facing the same problem, tring to download something and gives a blank page with no download.. solve this issue yar.. some important files are to be downloaded...... Regards devang
From India, Ahmadabad
kavitash

All are requested to send a mail to CiteHR administrator for this. I hope the problem will be solved soon.
From India, Ahmadabad
mtkazi

Yes there is a problem all of us are facing the same problem. We can’t download the files. Pl. help.
From India, Bombay
Sarath Chandran

i am also facing the same problem, Cite hr admin team may look in this matter seriously.................
From India, Madras
maskari2

I became addicted of accessing this website on daily basis. I urge the Administration team to sort this probelm promptly and allowing millions of user benifiting from this website.
Please do all the needfull to help your clients serving citehr.com with peace of mind.
Khalid Al Maskari
Team Leader HR - ADCO
Abu Dhabi

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
akhilesh dubey

Dear Administrator, This is not a complain But a request.Please try to solve this problem.
From India, Indore
prmreddy111hr@gmail.com
So much problem in downloading the files it was happening recently please solve it as early as possible
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.