No Tags Found!

gaggan_sahni

Even I am facing the same issues. wonder y the concerned responsible to resolve the technical problem is behaving like it happen in the Government department where is this sarkari babu resting I wonder....this is ridiculous I would say....in my opinion this site should work 24x7 without any hurdles and in case of any problem it should get resolved within minutes rather than days or hours....Pls the concerned look into the matter ....
From United Kingdom
Ash Mathew

Please. Stop saying that its like a govt department and all (insulting Govt as well as not giving time for CIteHR). There might be some technical errors and now that all of us have raised our concern, the admin must be working on it.
We dont know whats the technical problem they are facing. It might be something that will take a longer time. Shweta and a few others (including me) have raised a request to look into it.
Lets hope it gets thru soon.

From India, Madras
sgurwe03

Dear All

Season Greetings

I do agree with members, but It was observed that the Members posting their documents are sometimes corrupted due to Virus or OS issue. Other minor issue is related with Open With option. A PPT is accessed or opened in PDF format Etc.

A similar issue is of Original documents created in MS Office 2007. While some members are accessing the documents in MS Office 2003. Since some members still do have MS Office 2003 to access the documents. The PDF documents generally accessed in Adobe Acrobat Reader have smaller version. Where PDF documents fail to open. The suggested request is to update the same to the current version.

Members facing the same can convert the posted documents in zamzer.com for free, if needed.

Lastly, I do request members that somtimes our own systems [PC/Laptop] are infected with Virus, that might be be the other reason for documents failure to open. Do plz updated your MS Office and keep the systems clean.

I do request Postmaster of Citehr.com to kindly look into the matter as quires submitted by the Members for failure of documents to open.

Regards

SACHIN G | Project Lead
IT Global Services,
Google @ Hindustan.

From India, Nagpur
valli.talagapu@gmail.com
Hi Ditti You have to save the file first and then it automatcally gets dowloaded... Regards Valli
From India, Bangalore
ditti

Hi Valli, Read my post where i’d mentioned that when i click on the file a new web page opens, i do not get an option of save even... How to do it then?
From India, Delhi
Suresh_kms

Hi all,
Its really annoying to see that your fav downloads are either not opening or getting currupt. I think in most cases you should check with your system settings (if you are trying it in your office computer, most people do that :icon1:)...most of the IT departments remove the privilage of downloading by their staff unless authorised. Anyway here is one simple solution if your downloading settings are ok....try down loading the same file to the same location and select 'overwrite' everytime it prompt...belive me it worked for me everytime!!!!!!!!!all the best..

From India, Kochi
ditti

Hi Suresh, I didn’t get what you’ve suggested, please be more clear on this, it may help many of us...
From India, Delhi
parekhrakesh
Hello Knock Knock any1 there from technical or admin team.:x Andar koi hai bhai:icon7: Please rectify the problem ASAP.

sunil_mba.it

well some of the powerpoint slides dont open. either they are corrupt or not correctly attached. Admin team plz look into this matter
From India, Dehra Dun
VYAS NNS

Congratulations Ms. Ditti for invoking thoughts of many , who have voiced their similar issues. All the best. N N S Vyas "If you refuse to accept none other than the best , you often get it "
From Nigeria
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.