No Tags Found!

JITENDRAPATEL

Dear Friends, Help me to find formula in excel.
I want to transfer currency number of cell A1 into word format in cell B1.
e.g. If there is a number in 452 in cell A1. I want answer FOUR HUNDRED FIFTY TWO RUPESS IN CELL B1. How it possible.
Please help me as early as possible.
Jitendra Patel
Gujarat.
Mehsana/Gozaria

From India, Mahesana
prm9891
Use BAHTTEXT formula and read the following instructions :
Converts a number to Thai text and adds a suffix of "Baht."
In Microsoft Excel for Windows, you can change the Baht format to a different style by using Regional Settings or Regional Options in Control Panel.
In Excel for the Macintosh, you can change the Baht number format to a different style by using Control Panel for Numbers.
Syntax
BAHTTEXT(number)
Number is a number you want to convert to text, or a reference to a cell containing a number, or a formula that evaluates to a number.
Example
The example may be easier to understand if you copy it to a blank worksheet.
[IMG]https://www.citehr.com/mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\Microsoft%20Offic e\Office10\1033\xlmain10.chm::/images/blueup.gif[/IMG]How?
  1. Create a blank workbook or worksheet.
  2. Select the example in the Help topic. Do not select the row or column headers.
    [IMG]https://www.citehr.com/mk:@MSITStore:C:\Program%20Files\Microsoft%20Offic e\Office10\1033\xlmain10.chm::/images/selecthelp.gif[/IMG] Selecting an example from Help
  3. Press CTRL+C.
  4. In the worksheet, select cell A1, and press CTRL+V.
  5. To switch between viewing the results and viewing the formulas that return the results, press CTRL+` (grave accent), or on the Tools menu, point to Formula Auditing, and then click Formula Auditing Mode.
12AData1234FormulaDescription (Result)=BAHTTEXT(A2)Displays the number in text. (One thousand two hundred thirty four Baht in Thai text)

From India, Nagpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.