No Tags Found!

JITENDRAPATEL

Dear Friend, Enjoy Attendence Sheet.Visit Attachment. Jitendra Patel Gozaria Mehsana ,Gujarat
From India, Mahesana
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls Attendance(Rev1.0 B1).xls (819.0 KB, 1964 views)

jayavishali

Dear patel,
I've seen ur at.sheet.can u tell me what is the abberivation of"CA,EL,HL,LWP,OD,OH,P,WO".I'm waiting 4 ur reply,b'coz i'm going 2 use this in my co:
Regards,
Jayanthi.A

From India, Madras
JITENDRAPATEL

hello
A means absent
P means present
CL means comuted leave
LWP means leave without pay
HL means half leave
I would like to say that you can modify it as your recquirnment. You can delete someone and add by using validation list menu in data menu.

From India, Mahesana
R.N.Khola

Dear Jitender,
In our opinion, there is nothing bad in utilising this attendence sheet for employees/ workers. At the same time we would like to suggest to our members that first we examine the Act which is applicable to your unit & then find out the format of attendence in the State/ Central Rules which ever is applicable. Always prepare your exel sheet according to that format for proper implementation of the Labour Laws.
Regards,
R.N.Khola
Sr.Associate

From India, Delhi
Jasmanmeet Singh
Dear Mr. Patel,
Thanks for the excel sheet but will you plz tell me how have used the filters on cell in which all the type of contents "CA,EL,HL,LWP,OD,OH,P,WO" are shown and we can select what we require. Plz tell me the process.
Thanks & with regards.
Jaswinder Singh

From India, Chandigarh
jagadeeshvasu
Dear Jitendra Patel,
I've seen ur at.sheet.can u tell me what is the abbrevation of"CA,EL,HL,LWP,OD,OH,P,WO".I'm waiting 4 ur reply,b'coz i'm going 2 use this in my co:
Regards,
Jagadeesh.v

From India, Madras
Jasmanmeet Singh
Hi Jitendra Patel, Thanks. But will you plz tell me how these filters (in which :CA,EL,HL,LWP,OD,OH,P,WO") in every cell are implement. Tell me the process, Thanks & With Regards Jaswinder Singh
From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.