No Tags Found!

abhi2008_dvg@yahoo.co.in
hello seniors
my query about leave and deduction ours is mining co. our mgmt people telling 12 leaves ie 1 leave for month (but they hve nt mentioned type of leave) i joined to co. nov-2010. upto may-2011(from dec to may) include sunday i took 11 days leave , they deduct 5days leave in june month salary . about this i got unpleasent answer from my senior till they are not mtning any type of leave structure but they are planing for next month, if they do can i get cr(p/l) for these deducted leaves after one yr

From India, Bellary
deepburo

I am working in a psu in contractual basis by contractor of the psu.How many leave i can avail in a year?What is the rules of central govt about leave in my profile.Kindly response me quickly,its very urgent sir.If documents are available please attache it with the post..............plzzzz
From India, Haora
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.