No Tags Found!

emily-cooper
Hi, I am Emily Cooper, I have some queries related to the paid leave policy as per the Indian Government:

1. If I leave the company after 1 year and 4 months (1.4 years), will the company pay my paid leave money during the full and final settlement time?
2. When do I get my paid leave money?

Please provide the government policy link related to the earned leave so that I can read it.
Please help me out in this situation.

From India, Delhi
Madhu.T.K

This forum mainly discusses matters connected with HR practices as applicable to organisations coming under the provisions of Labour Laws and not government service rules. But all labour laws are enactment of the government only and the private organisations are expected to follow them. An employee has the right to get his earned leave encashed at the time of his leaving the company. here earned leave means that leave that he earns by working in the company for at least 12 months. That means no casual leave or sick leave that is granted to him for a particular year can be encashed but only such leaves which he earns by working for certain days over a period of 12 months can be encashed.
From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.