No Tags Found!

Roopika

hi all,
This one goes for you all...do give it a thought
Request you all to chek out this PPT
P.S: As some day back i ve uploaded this PPT and found that, less visitors were there, so uploading this once again.
Anticipating for positive,
Roopika :P

From India, Bhopal
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps madness_164.pps (479.5 KB, 1464 views)

Roopika

Yeah...its really a touchy PPT...with lots of boosting up words...as life is so short and uncertain...we "The People" should live it in a larger way.... Cheers... :wink: "Stay Beautiful :P "
From India, Bhopal
shyam.mankar

Hi roopika,,
Its really worth reading..
It not only helps us to keep our Morale high but also motivates us and make us realise about past actions we made when we faced similar failures...
It has inspired me and i would like to request all our friends to go through it....
Thanks.......
Shyam...

From India, Mumbai
Roopika

Hi andrew, i ve sent you the same. pls chk and let me knw, if yt nt received Regards, Roopika
From India, Bhopal
Roopika

ys...indeed it has toched my thoughts...that’s why i wanted to share this PPS with all of you...
From India, Bhopal
shilpi_d

Gud one Roopika...really a motivating one..n one should always remember that...."Life is all about moving ahead" :P keep posting. Shilpi.

san_thomas
Hi Roopika, The Message which you spread in this manner is indispensable. Appreciate the way in which a big message is encapsulated in such a simple manner. Santosh Thomas
From India, Chandigarh
slash
Really touching and an EYE-OPENER as well ..... All of us would have definitely experienced atleast one of these situations ........ !!! Nice post :D :D :D
From India, Coimbatore
velchal

Hello
This is a wonderful one readers of this PPT could also see '
Secret film it’s a wonderful compliment you can get somo idea at www.secret.com
V S Sudhaker

pranali

hi roopika,
the ppt was excellent it is stating the same thing which we know but sometimes whn things went wrong we forgot these things, its a good attempt to again remind about the best things which we can have ahead in our life.........
thank u very much for sharing such a great thought with all of us.
regards,
pranali

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.