No Tags Found!

Zenara_HRD

Dear All,
Please let me know if any employee takes a leave before weekly off & after weekly off then can we consider total three days as leave or only two days as leave. Few senior people say that if any employee doesn't come prefix or suffix to weekly off then they say it is as 3 days as leave.
Please suggest me which is the correct one as per Law.
Regards,
Vinay Kumar

From India, Hyderabad
ajaypadnekar

Hi, Its all depends upon your company leave policy. Many of the companies follow this in india. But if the leave is approved by your HOD it cannot be considered as three days.
From India, Bangalore
Mrunmai Sawant
Hi Friends,
It will be really kind if you help me solving my doubt.
As per my company leave policy if any employee have taken a leave on before or after any holiday and remain absent on before or after the holiday. e.g. If 5th oct is holiday and he has applied leave for 4th and remain absent on 6th Oct as well it will be considered as absent for 3 days. 4th, 5th and 6th oct, and his salary will get deducted accordingly.
As per my knowledge 26th Jan , 1st May, 15th Aug and 2nd Oct are the compulsory holidays. So in case of above mentioned policy, if any employee is breaking the policy in case of these 4 days, will the same rule get applied to it?
Regards,
Mrunmai

From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.