No Tags Found!

shatrughan_4all
Damn good Really inspirational n will definitely bring u more closer to urself...... pls go through his inspirational wrk
From India, Jaipur
Krunal Godghate

hi everyone, go thru the presenatation on employee motivation and let me know ur feedback on it
From India, Indore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: ppt Presentation ON Employee Motivation.ppt (76.0 KB, 2297 views)

arti09

Hey Varun, Awesome ppt. People this ppt is not only to just read and compliment but implement if going through same consequences in life.... Enjoy life!!! Good done...
From India, New Delhi
chetan bhosale
what are things has to be taken into consideration when Boss is wrong but you arenot Able to convince him he is Wrong ? can anybody tell me what to do in Such Situation
From China
Sharad Shah

Dear Friends; Love; I am a new entarant in this group and sending you one gift "Hot Chocolate" as a token of love to all. His Blessings; Sharad
From India, Ahmadabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps HotChocolateHL.pps (1.03 MB, 365 views)

rameshbashyam@yahoo.com

hi varun, very nice... we humans know we are mortals but still believe that we are to stay eternally. life is too wonderful to be spent worrying thks and keep them coming ramesh
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.