No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hello , i have worked with a company for 3 months and will be doing MBA this year so after 2 year does their review matter in background verification? Should this company give any negative feedback on me, would it effect my future career?

I have reliving from them and it is the only experience of my life . Will it matter?

From India, Jaipur
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi As long as you are getting relieved properly from your employer with smooth relieving process there is no harm during BGV.
From India, Madras
Anonymous
My question is can they give a negative feedback, and even after my mba the job that i will be taking in 2025 can it affect it?
From India, Jaipur
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Why you think they will give negative feedback?
From India, Madras
Anonymous
They were not ready to give me reliving so i had to take help from labour commissioner department for the same . So i guess they might hold a grudge against me for this
From India, Jaipur
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

Oh this information you didn't shared initially. In this case yes there are chances. But you have 2 years time gap for another employment. Whether PF deducted with UAN. If not you can remove this experience from your profile. Being minimal period can be ignored. But in case of UAN dont hide this employment.

From India, Madras
Anonymous
I will not hide the employment my pf was deducted . I am just trying to ask will there feedback matter a lot?
From India, Jaipur
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Yes to some extent.But can’t predict now.
From India, Madras
Anonymous
Mam i have send you a personal message , can you reply their?
From India, Jaipur
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi I have replied already. Please check.
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.