Aida Serikova
this is ridiculous! if you didn't sign any training agreement where you agree to reimburse the company certain amount of money for your training then you should not pay anything to them.
you should threaten them that you would file a case against their company if they don't return all your documents and pay your salary for the actual time you worked (as far as I understood you didn't get anything, right?) I'm sure they won't be happy if they face labour inspections one day.....
Good luck! dont' give up!

From Kazakhstan, Almaty
v.k.gupta

Dear i do not know whether u hv requested them in writing till date or not ,to provide ur certificates back . If not my suggession is ,that first u should request them in writing by sending a letter through regd. Post. Even then they do not returns ur certificates, u should file a fir in neraby police station against the proprietor and the hr manager by name, bcoz hr manager is also involved in this mal-practice. It is also suggested that in the letter u write that if u will not return my certificates i will file a fir & take the legal action against the co. Including all concern heads.
From India, Delhi
SSbhatt

Dear Friend,
I totally agree upon the opinion and commets made by Mr.Mallick.
It is illegal, for an employer to hold back the certificates of an individual. They do have full rights to hold back the training certificates but not the educational certificates. I think you should first speak to the concerned HR and make him understand the consequences that can take place. If still not able to solve then you can threaten w.r.t legal aspects. As mentioned by Mr. Ravi do not go for duplicate copies because might be at the later stage you may face problem for the same. Do not worry you will soon get back your certficates without any hassel.
Regards,
M S Nair

From India, Pune
verma_gk@yahoo.com

Hello AD,
You are an MBA and the way you have written your problem reflects you are an intelligent person and due to circumstances you have submitted your original academic documents.some of the Establishments are having such practices. The advise of Mr. Malik is appreciable if management will not return your doc. n you will certainly initiate the steps as advised...best part that you have receipt of documents submitted which will help you.
Once you get back your original testimolials pls. do write or confirm...
Hope for the best...
BR//GV

From India
vvidyam

Hi,
1) Request them to give back your certificates
2) Tell them there is no written agreement for giving any money, and holding back the certificates is against law
3) Final, Take lawyer OR Police
Thanks,
M.V

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.