No Tags Found!

Nevia1991

Hello seniors,
i am here with a question regarding the property and its possession. my father invested in flats 2 yrs ago which are not complete yet. the papers are ready at my fathers name and the full payment is made to the builder. the flats are morgaged with a bank for a loan.
now the problem is that we cant give the flats on rent to anyone as the painting,plumbing and electrician's work is still pending. the builder always extends the date to complete the work. other people have even started living in the flats. this is going for past 7-8 months.
CAN ANY LEGAL PROCEEDINGS BE MADE AGAINST THE BUILDER?? WHAT SHOULD WE DO??its loss of rent and income for us...
please help..

From India, Vapi
korgaonkar k a

Dear Nevia1991,
Builder is certainly liable for not delivering the possession. You can even file a complaint against the builder in consumer court.
Recently, Maharashtra Consumer Redressal Commission held one builder guilty of deficiency in service and asked him to handover possession to purchaser or refund the money paid with interest.
Wish you all the Best.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.