No Tags Found!

Suresh_kms

I wonder why we didt had any kind of national mourning after 76 of our CRPF personnel were massacred in naxal attack in Chatisgarh??? Centre and state governments are competing each other to declare mornings and holidays if some political or religious leaders die telling the 'valuable' contribution they made to our country and society!!!! The kins of those policemen may be rewarded with lakhs and jobs etc...but will any of these politicians or bureaucrats fight with their life if they offered lakhs or even crores, no one will. What kind of a country we are live in now? I think India is the only one country on earth where human life is so trivial.

This incident also points to the fact that inspite of the last expenditure involved in modernizing our security forces nothing concrete has happened at the ground level. There is hell lot of corruption happenings in security establishments. There is a vast gap exists between men and officer level with regard to facilities. This always shows in the fighting spirit of personnel.

Atleast we, the CiteHR members may please remember those died fighting for our future. Please send your comments to this topic so that atleast we can create some kind of awareness among the general public about the threat India facing internally.

Jai Hind.

From India, Kochi
thi4parent1984

JAI HIND
Yes i do agree with your points
Even Media persons play a vital role
These kind of News & Updates should be on the Headlines and Top priority
rather than Sex scandals or Commercial issues .
Media should light the fire to create a awareness to public to realize the Sacrifice.
Lets make it Meaning full for the Bloods they shed

From India, Delhi
jenin99
We ,Citehrans should express our deepest condolence those who are lost lifes such victim. jenin
From India, Madras
bhartigambhir

I am really agree that no body is comming in front for such a big issue. Even our media is so silent about the whole issue.
From India, Faridabad
srinivas.singapilla
Yaaa i strictly condemn the incident which occured in chatisgadh and it costs 76 members life.This type of incidents should not encourage by people and media.In my point of view our Indian government is corrupted government and we all should look forward to get change in people behaviour and in their perception.My deep condolence to all of the jawans who were murdered in this unexpected incident........
JAI HIND
JAI JAWAN

From India, Hyderabad
murali68
Hi! This is Murali, We from Citehrans should express our deepest condolence for all those who lost lifes yesterday. Instead of complaining about the country, can we not together help these CRPF family from Cite hr group & then we show all these politicians that we can also support you guys can sit, eat & enjoy. will I be supported from the group?
From India, Bangalore
kmblmnsh
I truely agree with all the above points. These naxalites are killing our CRPF left, right and centre. The dialogue between naxalites and our concerned authorities have failed, but still our Home Minister Mr. Chidambaram says that army will not be used against them.
Cant we learn from Sri lanka? How they finished Verrapan with the help of army.
India only believe in dialogues and not in ACTION.
TRUELY SHAMEFUL

From India, Mumbai
hellokavita.365

Hi suresh,
I, kavita, express my deep condolence for all our brave CRPF personnel who lost their lives yesterday in naxal attach.
atleast we, as a citehr member, have a platform to express our grief for such a great loss to the country.

From India, Kala Amb
Suresh_kms

Dear members,
Thanks to everyone who expressed their views on this emotional subject. Even though we don't expect the things to change in a drastic manner, at least we make the world aware by making some kind of noise about the unjustifiable things happening around us. No country can be progressed just by depending on its leaders alone, especially in a democracy, citizens participation is a must.
Thanks again...Jai Hind

From India, Kochi
pharaoof
Thanks Suresh.
Great thinking Suresh! Indeed it is a big shame for all of us. No one think about our soldiers who are risking their life just to protect us.
Shame!! Shame!! People just keep on talking about IPL only. I have seen very minimal discussions about these in our media.
Mr. Chidambaram and Mr. Antony wake up and act. You think a SORRY is enough. At least by taking the moral responsibility you should have resigned from your posts.
I am expressing my deep condolence to the family members of our brave C.R.P.F javans who were brutally massacred by nexal terrorists.
Jai Hind.
Rahoof
Abu Dhabi.

From United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.