No Tags Found!

creativitysparkles
Hi,
I am in the process of streamlining the HR Functions in our organisation. I am starting with the recruitment function. Could some one guide me as to what are the things to be kept in mind, factors to be taken into account etc where recruitment is concerned?
Thanks
Pallavi.

From India, Delhi
preetikriplani

Hi,

Well i think for recruitment there are few thgs which u shud keep in mind..

1. If ur company has competancy based recruitment process than u need to have list of competency on which u will judge the candidate and also a competancy dictionary.

2.Before the candidates come for the interview u also need to have Employee Application Form, where in the employee fills in d details abt his previous companies and other details.

3. During the interview u also need to have the Employee assessement form to rate the candidate.

4. Before all dis actually u need to decide the sources of recruitment, based on which u will do ur recruitment. How will u tap the candidates.

5.Then comes scanning of biodatas and then tkg interviews first will be techincal and second will be HR interview.

6. Theb at later satge it includes Giving an offer letter, then an final appointment letter and then all the joining formalities etc..

I just tried to answer ur question, i dont knw whether i have answered it or not...

Tc

Preeti...

From India, Mumbai
alism

Hi Pallavi,
To streamline any function you should have a robust process. I've attached a recruitment process, which I had drawn for one of my client sometime back.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to me if you need some stuff related to recruitment.
~Ali

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc rec_process_glossary_199.doc (28.0 KB, 1045 views)
File Type: doc recruitment_process_195.doc (31.5 KB, 1569 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.