yaafaisal15
hi Sabrina
Its your decision your game. You win you lose all in your efforts. But since this is new to you as an entrepreneur, you will find lots of struggles and terrible ounces. You need to manage them. At the same time, remember after having worked in an organization you would have complied to their timings of work. So practically being in home should not make you get used to it. Other wise you will do more homework than job work. Its not wrong to take up as an entrepreneur but you need to have the sequence of processes required to do it. Inshort you need to know the real world. The real management and scientific methods to go on. If you are not going to do it professionally, then you will be another sabrina in the business.
Hope you get my point. Anyways All the best. Anything I am available. Call me at 00919380157817.

From India, Chennai
dazzleconsultancy
Dear All
Iam running a small consultancy firm @ chennai
Now Iam looking for a business development who can help us in getting the new client(requirements ) . We can do this in mutual share basis
If you have any other options pls welcome for discussion
I have good database . Any one intrested pls e-mail to
Regards
Dinesh

From India, Madras
sn80bris
Hi Sabrina, Can i know where ru located in ? I think your from Malayasia ? why dont you think to collabrate with other recruiters to do business ? CHeers Santosh
From India, Delhi
ramnag66

dear Sabrina,

first of all please accept my warm wishes for getting delivered a beautiful
baby.

1. Use this delivery period in a calm way by collecting informations and
keep on nursing your dream and make your mind steady.

2. Try to collect as much data as possible thro' websites such as no. of companies, telephone nos. etc (I remember a complete list of corporate Executives and contact numbers was posted by somebody).

3. After getting a shape about what should you do as a consultant. Put all those things in a paper. prune it.

4. Then send mailers of the same to the companies displaying your capability and make sure in the minds of recruiters that you are interested not only recruiting candidates but also proficient in HR solutions such as training etc

5. Meantime collect candidates database by trying to collect informations
from educational institutions for pass outs and send mailers to thos candidates. When you start contacting freshers, you will definitely get the
details of their seniors and can build a big data base.

5. In the recent days, I come across more information that there is going
to be a mass recruitment drive in early part of next financial year where most corporates would prefer consultants with diversed expertise and definitely you can make a hay.

Wish you all the best

From India, Madras
prash_enoky
Hi, Sabrina
I am Finance background guy and and had started my HR consultancy before 7 months (when there was no much vacancy even in insurance) back with little bucks as investment. I had started my consultancy on 1st April, the day when everyone is in mood for a joke but I was serious about my business. If you compare with me, I don't have HR Experience but you have, so cheers...you will get success without waiting in queue....
Be Confident....All the best....
Regards,
Prashant Jagad
The HRism
The HRism

From India, Pune
sreeni@soham4u.com
Hai,
Congratulations first that you have started a new HR Consulting firm.
here, I want to share some of my experiences I had when I was with my earlier firm.
Our MD was a Ex-Deputy Vice President of reputed company and due to his passion towards consulting business, he resigned and started a HR Consulting firm. Since, we didi not have more contacts and dont know about the decision makers of the organization, we could not generate sufficient business. More over companies look for consultancies which are having years of credibility and establishments.
I suggest you to do sufficient home work and then jump into the race.
Be SMART and play the BUSINESS GAME.
All the best............
Rgds.........Sreenivas

From India, Hyderabad
rdas
Daer Sabrina Think Always high if you think high you reach high if you think low you couldn’t do anythingh for high
From India
sabrina9253
Hi all,

Yes, I m from Malaysia actually. I m so excited to see lot feedback from cite hr members and you guy do really give me a moral support!

Sorry to say that in Malaysia, our culture is definitely differ from India. Not pessimist, but the fact is not many of HR Practitioner willing to share their experience neither their view. I have done this before, but none of them willing to participate actively in the forum.

Anywhere, just to update you guy, normally in recruitment they are not willing to share info unless you got to spend some money and buy candidate database from them (example: from jobstreet or jobsdb).

Each recruiter try to get more business and market is absolutely competitive. As prabhakar said, it is not easy to catch reputable client (by building a strong rapport with client, i think is quite tough too!)

Dont worry, I intend to set up my networking based at my home. Should any one want to know more about Malaysia HR practice, you are welcome to drop me email at .

Warmest regards,
Sabrina

From Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
salillsaxena
HI
I dont know how serious you are into this but , I too have this in my plans . Already i had worked on the database but its still needed to be added with more & more papers . Its not just to you . Its too everyone reading this post. If they would like to share the passwords we can buy it and use it. Please contact me if interested in sharing database and also i am open for an alliance ,I have office space and a ready to start project.
Salil

banerjee_utpal
What exactly u want to do from home? n how can u if u have no net? pl clarify? or u mean u dont know ppl on net?
From India, Nasik
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.