No Tags Found!

lamont

Studies have shown that losing any one of your top people can have 5-10 times more of a negative effect on your business than losing your average performer. Here's a good article on...
10 Ways to Keep Your Best People
www.successinHR.com/b01.htm
Hope this helps.
LAMONT

From United States, Chicago
RakhiD

hi Lamont, that is a very good link and a very good article you sent. I have dared to forward it to my top management. :) good sharing Rakhi
From India, Pune
shaista_siva
Indeed a great article. thanks for the link . yes its very true that the real strength of the organization lies in the retention of top performers. retaining talent should be the major focus of any HR unit in any organization.

RakhiD

HI,
well as expected I have no response as yet... and dont think I will get one. I hope they understand the improtance of the article.
Keep in touch and waiting for your further good posts
REgards
Rakhi

From India, Pune
vishalgupta

Hi all...
I don't think that when a person is still working in a company, he will be able to express his true feelings.
This would especially be true in a case where a person will be finding a new job because of his rifts with Seniors / peers.
Also, i don't think that a person will actually tell that yes he is satisfied with his salary. Even if the employee is satisfied, he will think of getting higher salary by giving wrong impressions. Although exceptional cases are always there.
Discussion on above points is important in this regard.
Thanks anyways for posting a good aricle and comments thereafter,
VISHAL

From United States
RakhiD

HI Vishal,
I agree with you. employees don't express their true feelings while being employed in the company, thats naturally a risk for them, as you do not know how the Sr. or management will react to the truth.
As an HR i have experienced that Salary and Leaves are two things employees are never satisfied with. Here its imp to identify the high performers, and also the potential leaders. Its imp that these ppl are retained as they are most likely to be hunted by other companies. These kind of ppl drive the company to its success... if lost you bring down the moral of the company.
Regards
Rakhi

From India, Pune
lamont

The tone that management sets determines how candid and open an employee will be.
Management needs to publicize its willingness not to shoot the messenger.
Though I recognize that this isn't easy.
thanks,
lamont

From United States, Chicago
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.