No Tags Found!

asudhir17

Dear All,
Today is HIROSHIMA Day. (August 6th)
Let us all try to increase awareness on "No Nulcear Weapons"
Any one having any data on rediation hazards please share for benefit of all.
Thanks & Regards,
Sudhir

From India, Nasik
raghuvaran chakkaravarthy

Dear Sudhir,
Today is the 67th anniversary of the atomic bombings in Hiroshima and Nagasaki. In the result of the bomb-attacks in Japan more than 240 000 people died. Thanks for remembering the sad day. Just 2 months ago i getting an chance for few days worked on one project (Due to some confidential problem i couldn't brief here itself). Actually its one of my friend project (Highly radioactive hazard) but not getting a chance to learn so much on that project that 2 days its gone like a min...............
Again thanks to bring the day on our memories.
Keep on going

From United States, Fpo
asudhir17

Dear Raghu,
The radiation hazard is also beacuse of accidental issues associated with Nuclear Power plants.
In India power generation is lagging. Hence Nuclear power Generation is an alternate.
Attached is a ppt on nuclear power plants and its hazards.
However I still feel if best controls are used, Nuclear Power plants can help to bridge the power demand and generation gap.
Thanks & Regards,
Sudhir

From India, Nasik
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: zip Nuclear_Power___India.zip (4.32 MB, 29 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.