sidhu1972

Now our Value....!

A well-known speaker started off his seminar by holding up a Rupee 500 NOTE.

In the room of 200, he asked, "Who would like this Rupee 500 note?"

Hands started going up. He said, "I am going to give this note to one of you but first let me do this." He proceeded to crumple the note up.

He then asked, "Who still wants it?"

Still the hands were up in the air.

"Well," he replied, "What if I do this?" And he dropped it on the ground and started to grind it into the floor with his shoe. He picked it up, now all

crumpled and dirty. "Now who still wants it?"

Still the hands went into the air.

"My friends, you have all learned a very valuable lesson.

No matter what I did to the money, you still wanted it because it did not

decrease in value. It was still worth Rupee 500/-.

Many times in our lives, we are dropped, crumpled, and ground into the dirt by the decisions we make and the circumstances that come our way. We feel as though we are worthless. But no matter what has happened or what will happen, you will never lose your value.

You are special. Don't ever forget it! Never let yesterday's disappointments overshadow tomorrow's dreams.

"VALUE HAS A VALUE ONLY IF ITS VALUE IS VALUED"

"Make some corner of the world distinctively yours"

Regards

Sidheshwar

From India, Bangalore
swatiashah
Good Sidheshwar I was so eager to know what the end will be...I didn’t expect this end.. Really If the Value is same than the value is Valued... Very true saying... Regards, Swati :D
From India, Surat
Jeene

Thanks Sidheswar for this nice write-up.
I've gone through a very painful exp a few days back.
But ur article is really encouraging.Sometimes life is so unfair, that we feel we're no where. but one's past diappointments & failures should never stop one from hoping best for the future.
Thanks Jeene

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.