No Tags Found!

pothuku swapna
Hi Gaurang,
Thank you so much can you suggest me how to start where to s tart there is lots of confusing for me.
can you breifly explain about one by one induction training, performance management, time keeping and payroll, employee engagement activities, training & development, and compliance with statutory requirements such as PF and ESI.
please help me out
Swapna

From India, Hyderabad
Shah Gaurang

Hi Swapna,
There is no real or clearly defined starting point for HR activities and I agree that it can be confusing at times. As you are already aware of recruitment, you can ramp that up in your company.
The next logical step to recruitment is induction training, so take it up as well. Parallel to induction training, you can start defining KRAs, KPAs and KPIs for all departments and positions to get Performance Management started.
Just this much should keep you occupied for minimum of six months. My advice is to take one function at a time and develop it before introducing a new one. Of course there must be overlapping between functions, but you must try and keep it as low as possible.
Once you take that first step, everything else will start following logically and you will easily and quickly settle in the new routine. Just keep your wits about you.
All the best!
Regards,
Gaurang

From India, Ahmadabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.