khyat

canm any 1 tell me the procedure to be followed for doing an employee satisfaction survey?????????????
From India, Khopoli
Amitmhrm

Hi...
For that purpose you may prepare a questionnaire and get it filled up with your employees. In that questionnaire you add the factors relevant with the subject. I.e Salary part, Process of Training conduction, Getting salary on time or not, Behaviour of seniors and Juniors, Support of Peers, collegues and sub-ordinates, Likewise you may add some more points in that questionnaire and based on their reply you may judge what's the satisfaction level in your company.
Regards,
Amit Seth.

From India, Ahmadabad
ChaitaliS

Hiii,
As Amit has rightly said, Employee satisfaction survey is carried out to know overall satisfaction level of the employees in organisation.
You can include all the questions related to Salary, incetives, working environment, superior & subordinate behaviour, career growth, training programs, welfare etc..
You can select sample size by using stratified sampling method...Select sample from every level...coz everyone has to be satisfied...from top to bottom..Satisfaction level could be determined by doing analysis and could be shown through graphical presentaion..
conclusion at the end should be accmopanied by suggestions of your own...
Rgds,
Chaitali..
Surat, Gujarat

From India, Vadodara
georgejosephpj

hi! i can provide u this questionnaire which i found through this site only, hope this may help you. plz have a look at the attached word document
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: doc employee_satisfaction_149.doc (58.5 KB, 362 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.