No Tags Found!

Balaji Kuppuswamy

Dear Ash,
This real life experience, indicates the affection the husband have towards his wife.
It is wonderful to have such experiences spelt out in this forum, as it makes the life more meaningful with the "truth" we get out of such experiences.
Needless to say, Ash you are growing with all feathers and happy ONAM to you and your family.
I have learnt a lot from you, professionally and thoughtfully, no words to say.
with best regards
Balaji.

From India, Madras
Dada37

Asha
Really a heart touching story......but I have some doubt that it happens with you....becoz this same story i heard from one of my friend some months ago......
May possible it also happens with you
happy onam
Dada

From India, New Delhi
Ash Mathew

Dear Dada, To clarify your doubts over the facts, yes it happened. ...Dada in life - not just one person meets with an accident - many people do. Thanks & Ponn Onam Ashamsakal!
From India, Madras
Suresh_kms

Hi everyone..
Please read it as much times as possible because everytime I read it I observe something new and interesting aspects of human behaviour and also reminds me of the mistakes I have done just because I am not bothered to "look around"! Thanks Asha

From India, Kochi
vinodh.d

Hi Ash Hats off u, this stituation arises for al in daily life.. Mistake might happen but how w handle is the task..... thanks for posting.. it help us in all circumstance happy onam...
From India, Madras
Ashwini S Joshi
Hi Asha,
Thats a truly touching incident. Thanks for posting.. Hope a lot of people gain from your experience. All it takes to make world a better place to live are such gestures of Empathy & Kindness from each human being...
Regards,
Ashwini

From India, Vadodara
archiesharma
Hello asha methew really very heart touching incident is this. I m trying to understand ur feelings because u got experience of that. Without true love n care life is become lie in the same manner without feelings, sentiments a person cannot remain human.these qualities makes a difference b/w a human & a animal.
Very learning incident u shared with us thanx.
With regards

From India, Dehra Dun
arshadtk
Thank you for sharing your experience. It will help all those who are reading this article to be more cautious and behave in a better manner in a similar situation. We all commit mistakes, but it requires a big and brave heart to admit it. You have that and it will definitely help you to go a long way. Oonashamsakal!!!
From India, Madras
AnitaShah
I guess it requires lots of guts to say that you were wrong....hats off to you. Good to hear that there are husbands who still care so much for their wives....I know you must have felt bad but it was an unintensional act so dont abuse yourself...out of your own experience I have learnt a lot.....thanks
From India, Mumbai
ukmitra

Yes, I agree to Ash. Human Relation is so important at our work and our life.

3000 years back it was so beautifully said by Jesus (PBUH), "Nothing that goes into someone from outside can make that person unclean; it is the things that come out of someone that make that person unclean. For it is from within, from the heart, that evil intentions emerge. All evil things come from within and make a person unclean”.

Regards,
ukmitra

From Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.